Tuesday 8 February 2011

OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

Today I was headed to Solihull with my mom, but I forgot we was meant to be going and quickly put on some make up and grabbed some clothes.
I curled my hair yesterday with my GDDs and today I just left it and twisted my fringe and pinned it to the side.
Eyes
- ELF Studio Eye Primer
- Rimmel London Glam'eyes liquid eyeliner in Black
- Urban Decay NYC palette in Snatch on the inner corner
-Rimmel London Glam'eyes Mascara in Black

Eyebrows
- Sleek Palette in Storm
- ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

Skin
I didn't wear much as I didn't have any time to
- Oilatum Cream for Dry Skin Conditions
- ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory
- Benefit Dandelion on Cheeks
Jewellery I wore a set of 5 sliver rings all on one finger each with either a clear stone or pearl on from Dorothy Perkins, on another I wore a green Jade ring which I got from a market in Devon along with the skull ring which was from the same market.
For the necklace this was a christmas present in 2009 but you can find these anywhere in most highstreet shops.
- Blue sheer top New Look
- Belt ASOS
- Tights Marks & Spencers
-Black cami Marks and Spencers
-Skirt Primark
- Shoes Black Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment