Today I was headed to Solihull with my mom, but I forgot we was meant to be going and quickly put on some make up and grabbed some clothes.
I curled my hair yesterday with my GDDs and today I just left it and twisted my fringe and pinned it to the side.
- ELF Studio Eye Primer
- Rimmel London Glam'eyes liquid eyeliner in Black
- Urban Decay NYC palette in Snatch on the inner corner
-Rimmel London Glam'eyes Mascara in Black
- Sleek Palette in Storm
- ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
I didn't wear much as I didn't have any time to
- Oilatum Cream for Dry Skin Conditions
- ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory
- Benefit Dandelion on Cheeks
Jewellery I wore a set of 5 sliver rings all on one finger each with either a clear stone or pearl on from Dorothy Perkins, on another I wore a green Jade ring which I got from a market in Devon along with the skull ring which was from the same market.
For the necklace this was a christmas present in 2009 but you can find these anywhere in most highstreet shops.
- Blue sheer top New Look
- Belt ASOS
- Tights Marks & Spencers
-Black cami Marks and Spencers
- Shoes Black Converse