Wednesday 13 November 2013

Not Autumn Appropriate






Top - ASOS//Shorts - American Apparel//Necklace and hand bracelet- Kukee//Lipstick - Soap & Glory - Replumzle

I am aware this is not winter appropriate. Nor is it something I would really wear nowadays. My style is starting to change a bit lately. Winter is my favourite season for layering, and part of that style I have to be comfortable and warm. To me anything high waisted at the moment isn't comfortable and isn't something I will be wearing in the next couple of months. Although I am not a very colourful person when it comes to my style, I do extremely enjoy mixing up my textures and patterns. 

One thing I do know is when summer starts to make an appearances and its actually warm in England, I will be pulling out theses shorts as they are the best high waisted shorts I have come across and the cut and comfort is like nothing I have experiences even with none jean shorts. It sucks you in, Flatters all figures, and looks stylish. For the price of £52, this is a little much but with the amount of times I have already worn them I'm getting my moneys worth.

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment