Tuesday 5 November 2013

Bargin Buys - Zara Edition

I have been struggling for the perfect winter coat since September now. I know exactly what I want. A long coat that hits the right point, doesn't swallow me, and is warm. I have searched everywhere to try and find one that hits all of the above, but no luck.

Zara is one of my favourite places to window shop. Although most of the time I never find much I like, I know what good quality their items are, and how well they last. I was browsing Zara and came across a new section called Special Prices, here I found my coat! I have seen this coat about, and was going to purchase a similar one until someone said, 'A winter coat should be easy to wear with anything. This is a big commitment for a everyday.' So I decided against It but still longed for a checked coat.

This coat was originally £70, but I got it for £40! To me that is a huge bargain for such a nice, well made coat. Even knowing this would be a hard coat to wear on an everyday basis, at this price you cant complain. Plus if I see another coat that takes my eye I won't feel too guilty purchasing another.

Grab one while you can!



Amy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment