Sunday 27 February 2011

Fashion Interns and February Favorite's

So this past academic year has been a bit crazy for me, I am on a Foundation course studying Fashion and I am hoping to study fashion at University too. Not only have I been doing this course but I also decided what I want to go into as a career, and this is magazine work. By magazine work I mean beauty and fashion related and for this I understand I have to do some magazine interning. So the plan now is to search for these vacancies... not as easy as it looks.

Finally being able to say and just knowing what I want to do with myself is such an accomplishment. For a long, long time I had no idea what I wanted to do. I always knew it was something to do with fashion but knowing specifically what I want to do is such a huge achievement for me.
Now for my February Favorites I have decided that because I am a busy student, when I find a new routine of how I want my make up to look I tend to stick to it for a while.. well until I become obsessed with something else. I have decided for my monthly favorites I will only be doing these every other month and because I did January, there will not be one this month. This just makes it a whole lot easier and convenient.

Hope your all well

No comments:

Post a Comment