Saturday 22 January 2011

Bring The Burch To the UK!

As like many people I am a strong watcher of the Beauty community on YouTube and have filled many hours of searching and watching Guru's and out of all of these video's there has always been one thing that sticks in the back of my mind whenever I think about what I wish I could buy and that is the Burchbox. For those who are not familiar with the Burchbox it is a US based company which each month send out a box full of 5 decent sized samples from brands such as Laura Mercier, Benefit, Nars, Two Faced, Stila, etc. With this comes a card of all the products, what they do and how to use them. Not only is this an amazing way to get a feel of some of them products you have wanted to try out, the Burchbox is only $10 per month!

Sadly this is only available in America and as much as I've grieved over this amazing find, there is no way I will be able to get my mitts on this. As well as being on my list to check up on every month, the Burchbox is in need of a replacement in my heart. So the search begins now, if there is anything that can replace the Burchbox I would LOVE for it to appear in my inbox... but as an average girl that I am, we all know that this will never happen.
For you lucky USA people - http://www.birchbox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment