Sunday 16 January 2011

Mermaid Nails!

(Previous Post from Last summer)

I was watching a beauty guru on YouTube doing the tag 'Top 10 Summer essentials', and for nails she picked up OPIs Mermaid To Order which is a green/blue metallic colour. So I set out to find this colour for summer but a UK dupe for it.

In the end I found a

colour by Rimmel London called 819 'Green With Envy'. I had to put two coats of this colour on an it turned out as a metallic green with blue undertones.

This is an AMAZING colour!

The formula is thick and glossy and the first coat dried under 60 seconds but the second coat took around 1 to 2 minutes. Its the most gorgeous colour

for a nail varnish and stands out along side a tan.

I would recommend this colour to anyones summer for sitting on the beach or even sitting in your garden, this colour on your toes would stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment