Friday 14 January 2011

Return of the blog

I'm back!
Not that anyone knew I was gone.. but after searching the web for good blogs to follow, following them religiously and not being satisfied with not very frequent posts going up (every hour would be fine,) I have decided to recreate my deleted blog (which I do regret deleting) and locate them somewhere on the Internet which I know are here.

So why am I here?
Because I have a ridiculous obsession for make up and fashion as do many girls, but I think I have made my friends and family sick to death with the words make up and fashion... even my brothers. So if I can't tell them I can tell someone right?... not that anyone will even find this but I guess this is just a place for me to talk to someone about little things I find amazing, even if it is only me reading it. This will become notes to myself and an excuse for me to get out of my university work or take a break as I call it. But I won't just be talking about fashion and make up, there will be other side notes about random things which even I don't even know about yet.

So here goes,

I am Aurora and this is my messy, amateur and pointless blog.

Nice to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment