Friday 14 January 2011

Ins and Out

In

The Rachel Zoe Project - After seeing an advert for it on BBC Three and being interested in Fashion myself I had to have a look at the woman behind the glasses who I always see on E News but never knew what she was like. After seeing just one episode of her I was totally hooked. As well as being a stylist for the stars and dressing Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore for the 2010 oscars she even has her own clothing like House of Zo! This womanis amazing and as well as seeing her style stars we also get to travel with her to fashion shows all over the word and even spend time with her at New York and Milan Fashion Week and all the designers, I was in heaven!

The natural look- Recently I've gotten back into my Gel eyeliner and doing the 'natural look/no make up' look. This started after realizing I wear to thick liquid eyeliner and wanted to look more natural. There is just something so appealing to me about looking natural and showing it off to people.


Out

Biting my lip - One habit I just can't break which has been getting to me for years, I can't stop biting my lip! After all the soreness and cuts I am soooo over this habit but they only thing is, I don't know how to break the habit!!!

Dry Skin - Winter is my favourite season but one down fall about it is the dry skin and its making me mad! I've never really known what to do about dry skin except put my Nivea Creme on it and hope it goes away, but after ready Pixiwoo's blog and youtube videos about Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream I am on a mission to get it next time I am close toa Boots, Finger's crossed this will help end my problem.

Alcohol - You could call me a social drinker as I do have the ocational drink now and again, but after christmas and New Year I think I can admit I had a little to drink. I also had the pleasure of helping my friends mom with a suprise birthday party where alochol didn't go down so well with my stomach. Yes I got ill and not just a normal hangover, I got Reflux from it! Reflux is when acid from the stomach leaks into the gullet affecting everything I eat. I know how appealing and I had this for about 2 weeks which meant a sober new year for me and watching what I ate.
Due to this experience my stomach still isn't good now with taking alcohol which I guess is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment