Friday 11 March 2011

Take The Super-Plunge

A new trend has crept upon us now and its the trend of the super-plunge. This has been worn by celebs such as Shakira, Jessica Lowndes and Katy Perry.
After spotting this trend in this weeks Looks magazine I decided to look into this trend a tad more; as my birthday is coming up I want to get a new outfit just to make it that little bit more special and after searching the web I think I found it.
From H&M online this gorgeous crinkle chiffon dress at £29.00. This dress comes in two colours a grey (which is the one I'm opting for) and a lovely powder beige.
As this trend is very low cut 'things' could start to move around, especially on a night out. If your a smaller chested then you should have any problems. But if you are like me and a bit bigger this dress can become an issue.
As a result I'm still going to carry on looking as this may not be my safest bet, as my birthday isn't till April I have a good amount of time to find the perfect outfit.
But if you was looking at a dress with the super-plunge use some boob tape and even some nipple covers if you want to go that extra mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment