Monday 7 March 2011

Mermaid Hair

Well its not quiet secret with my friends and family that I have a long pure love for mermaids. I jut love! Any TV show or movie I've watched growing up and recently I have been trying to get some mermaid Jewelry to always have a mermaid with me.
After having a dream about mermaids last night I had to write this blog. Now I have to also admit that I have a little love for Tumblr... well more than a little, but if you don't know what Tumblr is, its basically a site to show your pictures and photography and view other peoples along with many other things and one thing that has been so popular is what I like to call mermaid hair. Now mermaid hair is the style of dying your hair bright colours with a pastel effect to them.
This look is becoming more and more popular within younger girls, however some celebrities are jumping on this trend such as Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and no suprice Lady GaGa.
Though this trend is very bold but still something beautiful about it shines through, you don't have to dye all of your hair. There are other ways also to wear this trend which is just dying the ends, thats it nothing too big or drastic done just simple.
Although this is a popular trend in America, it is slowly making its way over here to the UK and I think we will be seeing a lot more of this trend this summer.
this look could also easily be achieved by colourful extensions if you can't dying your hair or just want to change it up.
(All images from Tumblr, I do not own any)

No comments:

Post a Comment