Monday 19 December 2011

Runaway with my socks

It's no surprise that during winter I want to keep my feet nice and warm, and normally I'll be putting on my usual black socks. But this year I have decided to spice it up a little with my new obsession for patterned socks!

My love started off because of a pair with my favourite food on, strawberries. This escalated to animals including my favourite animal, Koalas (which meant picking up every colour possible.)

Other patterns I have are Aztec, pandas, racoons, bikes, polar bears, foxes, bows, New York, etc.

Whether your just hanging around the house or want to make a statement, this is a must have for my winter essentials. My favourite place to wear these socks is during a duvet day or a night in at a friends where I can some these bad boys off.

What's your favourite winter essential?

Aurora x

No comments:

Post a Comment