Tuesday 13 December 2011

OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) #6

To get myself in the festive mood I have started pulling out the christmas jumpers. My brother and I have been looking for christmas jumpers for the past 4 years and have had no luck, even turing to my nan for a hand knitted one. We had no luck until this year when I found a couple. One of which I wore today.

I found this jumper in Forever 21 for around £24, one unique part of this jumper is it's off the shoulder, and the christmas pattern is not too loud and wearable.

Trousers are also from Forever 21 for £21 which are high waisted and turned up around the ankles.

Aurora x

2 comments:

  1. Love this jumper! :D Perfect christmas jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, It was different from the normal christmas jumpers, and is even off the shoulder! x

      Delete