Friday 6 January 2012

Auroras Books

I do have to admit I am a book hoarder. After my recent purchase for a new bookshelf and the celebration of finishing one of my 6 books Im currently reading. I didn't pick up and start one of my 15 awaiting books, oh no. I decided to buy 3 new books. Yes I know I can feel the shaking heads, but to make matters even worse, I just placed an order for another 8 books. Don't judge me! I justified this order due to my Christmas bonus I received today. Plus you can never have too many books.

Christmas present books
- The Mazer Runner
- Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me

Recently brought books
- The Odyssey
- The Secret Dream World of a Shopoholic
- Nights in Rodanthe
- A Walk to Remember
- Untamed (House of Night Series)
- Haunted (House of Night Series)
- Tempted (House of Night Series)

Aurora x

No comments:

Post a Comment