Saturday 9 April 2011

OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

Well the past few days here have been extremely sunny and thats a good enough excuse for England to strip. The amount of crop tops and sandals I saw in town yesterday was just too overwhelming.
- Crop top - New Look
- Belt - ASOS
- Shorts New Look
-Scalf H&M

Recently I've been loving my Babyliss Cronical Wand for everyday, somehow when I use this it I always end up with tighter curls even when I do bigger sections. But I've learnt by sleeping on it the curls relax more and I get these beachy/natural waves.
P.S. I went to Forever 21 yesterday to pick up that black jacket that was in one of my past post and I was extremely disappointed by it as it wasn't a leather material, it was jersey material with a light pattern on to give the illusion of leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment