Monday 25 April 2011

Collective Haul

I started this post about a week ago but got distracted by the amount of work I have had to do and by the title you can tell its a haul. Since I started this blog I have been out again a couple of times and picked up some more good stuff; keeping in mind I'm completely not meant to be spending anything at all for 6 months, I'd say my task is failing.

First I headed over to New Look..

Blue dress £15
Sleeveless gold button shirt £12
Teal tee £15
blue jumper £8
Copper jumper £12
Oversized hat £10

Then from boots
V05 Hot Oil
Carmex lip Moisturizing lip balm
Barry M Crackle nail stuff
collections 2000 mascara

Then from amazon I ordered a couple of other things too...
Wicked the book (I have been waiting to read this for over 7 months now)
Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon
Splash the movie

2 comments:

  1. Sleeveless shirt looks lovely, as for that hat i have been wanting to get one for a while now and for only £10 i think i know where i might be heading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I actually just bought an oversized hat exactly like your one! Though I'm having trouble finding an occasion to wear it! I love the teal coloured tee :)

    ReplyDelete