Sunday 17 April 2011

Birthday!

Absent again I know! But I have still beenill and traveling to my moms home town to visit all her family out there. Also I started my new job and managing that and my uni work is my task at hand. But mainly I've been absent due to my birthday! Yes on the 16th it was my birthday and I only turned 19 but thats still a big number for me as it means growing up. =s

Anyway the first thing I did for my birthday was make cupcakes! I have been want make these particular ones for some time now and this was the perfect opportunity to do so.
These cakes came out perfectly and were easier to make then possible. Luckily my friends and family had never seen anything like this so I decided to take the credit for this creation.

My birthday lasted about 4 days and on my actual birthday I had a couple of drinks with some of my friends then went back to my house to let off lanterns and have cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment