Friday 24 January 2014

Purchase Of The Month

 I have been seeing the Zara Black City Bag all over Blogs and it sold out everywhere immediately! I have been waiting months for them to come back in stock and finally it happened, but by the looks of it they have changed some parts of the bag along with the price tag which has increased after the hype.
Well I was finally going to purchase the bag when I saw this little baby. Its the exact same bag but just miniature! I have been lugging around big bags now for the past year and wanted a bit of a change, partly to give my shoulder a bit of a break but also to force myself to carry less unnecessary stuff around with me. There are three colours for this bag, Black, Grey, and Blue.  I wanted something that was a bit more grown up if you could say that, plus I thought grey would be a nice change to all the black bags that I seem to drift towards.




The bag is a lot bigger than I thought it would be but its still small. It fits quite a bit with enough space for an iPad to sit comfortably in the zip compartment. The bag comes with a long strap and also two smaller handles,  I will properly use the strap just because its more easier for me and tones down some of the smartness of the bag and can changing up an outfit. 

The bag was only £30 which is a complete steal! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a smaller easier bag with good structure and timeless design. 

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment