Thursday 23 January 2014

January's Collective Haul

Hauls are properly one of my favourite things, whether its me buying, friends, blogs, or Youtube. I absolutely love them! This is a collective haul of things brought over the last two months. Some things I have already tried, but as you can properly tell I have a thing for lip products. I have 2 lipstick stands which can hold 24 each, and with the exception of one being used for my Tweezers they are both completely full.

 L-R 
Dior Addict Lip Glow//Rimmel Apocalips in Stella (replacement)//Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive//Dior Show Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum//Benefit The POREfessional Powder.
L-R
Whitening Lightening Zero White Whitening Pen//Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask//Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express//MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in More To Love//Rimmel Moisture Renew in As you want Victoria//Maybelline Baby Skin//Louise Young brush in LY24B//This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less//Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream//Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour in 7 Soft Coral//Moroccanoil hydrating styling Cream

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment