Friday 24 January 2014

Favourite Things - Necklaces

One of my favourite things about outfits are necklaces. I can't stand when my outfit doesn't have one, I feel incomplete. I thought I would share my top 6 (yes I couldn't cut it down to 5) that I reach for the most on a daily bases. 

 Chain and moon - Kukee//Stone is from a shop in Burley, New Forest


 ASOS - [Similar and the one I actually wanted]


 This is actually my second one of these, I wore my first one too much that it broke. This one is from the Topshop sale for £8! Though I have still seen them in store. [Similar]


 I completely wasn't sure about this one, but lately Ive wanted some more statement necklaces and more larger longer necklaces. I thought I would take a chance with this one and I got it in the Urban Outfitters sale.


 This is properly my favourite and my most worn necklaces. I don't normally shop in New Looks [Similar] jewellery section, but seeing it around of other blogs just encourages me to pick it up. But recently New Look have been coming out with variations of this deign.


This was from a brand on ASOS called Pieces. It was round £22 but I waited until it was 20% off for students and I grabbed this one.  

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment