Tuesday 8 November 2011

Christmas Ready Haul

Yes I have been spending again. But I have decided I needed to prepare myself for the christmas parties and meals by splashing out on new items.

My second purchase of Lush's Big shampoo and without this I have actually noticed a difference in my hair, it doesn't seem as freshly clean without it. So I had to pick another up, which also aloud me to browse around the Christmas Collection with is back out again.

I made it my mission to pick up a 17 Magnetized nail polish to see what all the fuss is about and ended up picking up three colours.

Sleek blush in 'Life's A Peach' - October I have just been wearing mainly coral cheeks, so I thought I needed to expand my collection of coral blushes leading me to this blusher.

When I arrived home I had a lovely parcel waiting for me from ASOS, not long ago they had 25% off for students and I took full advantage of this and picked up a few products.
Models Own 'Pink Fizz' and 'Emerald City', perfect for the Christmas party season for a bit of sparkle.
NARS Blush in 'Orgasm', yes I gave in and had to purchase it I couldn't help myself.

Aurora x

No comments:

Post a Comment