Tuesday 18 October 2011

OOTD (Outfit of the Day) #5

Day
Dress - Internacional
Necklace - TopShop
Shoes - New Look
Bag - New Look
Today I headed to town to do a little more shopping, and by shoppingI mean christmas shopping. Yes some people may think its way too early to even be thinking about that but this year I want to be good and get it all out the way and not stress about what I have left to buy.
Although I set out with my hopes high and optimistic, and Jasper my skeleton I came back with nothing. Yes nothing. It seems as though my heart was ready for the gift of giving but my head and stomach was still too ill from my reflux I've had since last December. Though I am slowly getting better the realization that I can't have Reflux anymore and potentially having an experience which means we could have found the course but my situation just got a lot more serious is slowly creeping in.

Night
Jeans - PacSun
Top - Miss Guided
Shoes - New Look
Belt Primark
To make myself feel better I headed to the pub to meet my friends for a couple of J20's, yes not my normal cup of tea but who can resist a glitter drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment