Thursday 25 April 2013



























Top- Topshop//Trousers & Necklace - New Look//Lipstick- MACs Viva Glam Nicki

I was in a little rush this morning and didn't have much time to shoot this, hence some unflattering shots. But I HAD to put up a post about my trousers. After a long hunt and problems with ordering them online, I took a chance with the sizing and finally brought them. And thank the lord I did! Not only do they fit well, they are made well , they are super comfortable, and they are flattering on any figure. These are a little different for my taste as printed trousers are to wild for me. But now I'm converted and have already ordered two more pairs of printed pants. Although I know this is a very one toned outfit and could be seen as bland, I tried to add some colour by adding a more feminine and colourful lip choice. This together I feel works and brings together  the outfit a little more. Plus I got to rediscover a lipstick that was pushed to the back of my draw. 

Thankfully we have been having some really lovely sunny weather which meant I could pull out this outfit. Let's hope it's here to stay!
Amy x

P.S. Please excuse my open bathroom door. For some reason I can never remember to close it when shooting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment