Thursday 18 July 2013

Simplicity




Dress - ASOS// Necklace - ASOS// Lipstick - Topshop in Charmed

Well I know this has been a long time.. but I've promised myself to keep up with this from now on, and not get lazy like I have been lately. But thats partly because I've been working a lot covering people who are lucky enough to go on holiday. I'm not going abroad this year due to going to Paris. But I am going to London for a couple of day in August. 

This outfit was worn out of pure heat. I was too hot to wear anything clingy, so I grabbed my Navy smock which due to not being fitted let through a lovely breeze. Also I was just too hot to even attempt any sort of accessories, so I just stuck to one of my favourite necklaces to add something to the look. Lately I have been too lazy to do anything with my hair so I just keep putting it in a side braid. This gets it all out of my face, but still leaves a bit of felinity. So this hair style will be featured in a few upcoming posts. 

Amy x

1 comment:

  1. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a black see through dress. It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete