Thursday 25 August 2011

Winter Wonderland

If you don't already know Winter is my favourite season. Maybe because of the layers, the christmas spirit, the gathering of loved ones, or just for the fashion. Something draws me to this season very year.

One thing I do is start looking for my picks of the season early, finding out what trends will be being and having the first is a must have for me and this year is no exception. While searching for my trends there are some must haves I came across for winter.
Crew Neck Jumper - New Look £23
Knitted beanie - New Look £7
Boyfriend Jumper - New Look £28
Men's Flannel shirt - ASOS £30
Yes this is a mens shirt, but one thing I love is wearing over-sized shirts in the winter with leggings and a chunky scarf and one way to do this is with mens shirts.
red aztec print cape River Island - £40
beige navajo print jumper - River Island £38
ASOS Short Duffle Coat With Hood - £70
Joe Brown - £16

1 comment:

  1. Have been lusting after that first new look jumper for too long! I cant wait to layer up knits this AW11.

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete